Monday, July 15, 2013

7 pounds in 7 days: Iaso Tea

Dear Trophy:
 I am so excited, just lost 7 pounds in 7 days on a new product I'm trying.  It is a tea from Total Life Changes (totallifechanges.com/feeltheresults).  Iaso Tea!  My father had a "tea party" for men and women and introduced me to the tea and some other products that are good for your health, lowering symptoms of various illnesses and WEIGHT LOSS.  You know this Diva was up to trying it.  I am excited at the results
so far and will update you as I go.  If you want to find out about it as I go on my journey you can order it at 1.888.873.1898 rep # 2467971.  They also have HCG Life Drops for people who are looking for faster Weight Loss.  We are talking 1-3 pounds per day according to the rep!  Toodles Trophy Wife  -ANGIE

No comments:

Post a Comment