Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Trophy Wife Journey #trophywife



Dearest Diva I have a little ways to go to hit my Trophy Wife Diet goals.  And I decided to take a few people with me via the Trophy Wife Diet.  I have been looking at the stats -obesity effecting 30% of our population, heart disease being #1 killer of women, relationships failing at 50% rate, and on and on... I am fighting for the weight loss, my health and my relationships!  

Why Diva or Trophy? 
For the fun of it.  If I am going to diet I am going all the way creating the ultimate DIVA for me and my future Mr. Trophy.  If your going to diet why not be fabulous while doing it! #Trophywife style!

Today's How: Citrus glazed halibut with tons of veggies and a crystal light Mocktail.
 Mocktail was created with 1 part ginger ale mixed with 1 part raspberry crystal light poured over ice and garnished with a lemon slice served in a martini glass- so good

Why ME?

Thank you so much for being a part of this, I promise to keep it simple while I keep it DIVA! 

I worked in the weight loss industry for 7 years and helped hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds for 350.00 to 1000.00 of dollars each at companies like L.A. Weight Loss and Jenny Craig.
I was a member of the Army Reserves, taught Boot camp fitness at Emerson YMCA, hired by the City of Saint Louis to train teens on modeling and fitness, and featured in Alive Magazine for having 3 children and gaining and then losing over 50 pounds. 

Now I am doing all I can to whittle my way back to fabulous.  Join me- My only rule -have fun - Love Diva 

*Check with your doctor or health care provider before starting any weight-loss diet, especially if you have any health concerns.



No comments:

Post a Comment