Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 1: Trophy Wife Makeover: Skin SPA

Spaliscious Skin

Dearest Trophy:
I am Up and Ready for my Trophy Wife Makeover Challenge. I'm working our key areas and making sure to do them all Trophy Wife Style- With Fun & Flair!!

My First Stop - SPALISCIOUS SKIN Great skin care will make such a difference in your appearance. Your whole body is covered with about 20 square feet and 6 pounds (or more) of SKIN.  We have to take care of all of it - not just your pretty face.  Take time to keep all of your skin supple, full of moisture, and glowingly fresh.  here are some great tips on keeping a creating great skin - trophy wife style.


  • Clean Your Face- I started with a foaming cleanser to wash my face.
  • Exfoliate- Using a facial scrub I sloughed off dead skin with a lightly abrasive skin scrub. This step will also prep the face for the next step and help products work better.
  • Treat the Skin- To treat the surface of my skin, help remove acne scars & loosen dead skin cells I spread a micro-peel product on my face with a cotton pad, making sure to not miss the tiny little wrinkle trying to form above my eyebrow. The brand I used is left on for 20 minutes and washed off.
  • Treat some more- Apply a skin conditioning serum with Polyhydroxy Acids. To treat and condition the skin I next use a lighter peel type of serum to even out skin type, nourish new cells & fade dark marks on the face and eye area. 
  • Moisturize the Skin- I applied a skin cream over the treatment serum to moisturize and prep the skin before any makeup products are applied.
  • Spaliscious Skin Time Tip - during the time I'm waiting for the micro-peel to work I use tweezers to touch up my brows.
Daily Mani/Pedi Miracle treatment for Spaliscious skin on the hands.
  • Hand Scrub- I use a hand scrub made from sea salts and mineral oils.  Scrub hands with teaspoon size of product paying special attention to fingertips and nail beds.  The salts exfoliate the hands while the minerals nourish the skin. Rinse.
  • Treat the Skin- I then applied a hand serum made to lighten any dark spots and fight age spots.
  •  Treat & Protect: The last step was a moisturizer especially formulated for the hands to even out the skin cream, moisturize & protect the skin through daily use and a couple of washes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment