Monday, March 18, 2013

The Trophy Wife Makeover: It's a Lifestyle!

The Trophy Wife Makeover
Dearest Trophy:  Update- all is going great! Today is think pink day (click on over to Day 4 -down 2 pounds)  ----"We are all meant to shine...." I love this quote from Marianne Williamson, often quoted from Nelson Mandela's speech.  It should be a #trophywife mantra!  Who are you not to live Trophy.  To live your best life ever with the tools at your disposal.  I challenge you, and myself, to live trophy from now on.  A Trophy Wife Makeover with the goal of doing all we can to create the life we love.  This Jump start plan for me is to prepare for a trip in a little over 8 weeks to New Orleans and take me beyond.  I have not been there since before the floods and I'm excited to see the New face of Bourbon Street and showing it mine.
Trophy Wife Makeover is like "Memoirs of a Geisha" on steroids.  The Geisha's existence was based on her grace and beauty. A reputation that still brings awe when she is remembered today. Just like a Trophy Wife. Here our the key areas we will cover - Fit n Fabulous (exercise & diet), Spaliscious skin. Mani/Pedi Miracle, Lipgloss & Lashes (Beauty), Fashionista,  Trophy Wife Style (everything else). Let's start today!  (After Reading Poem - pop to next blogs and Read about my Days on my Trophy Wife Makeover)


Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are 

liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.




1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to get started- today I'm doing Spaliscious Skin, Fit n Fabulous & Trophy Wife Style.

    ReplyDelete