Saturday, March 23, 2013

Trophy Wife Makeover: Green Tea Tips





Dearest Trophy:  Starting today’s trophy Wife life with a “green tea” theme. Researchers are still finding benefits to green tea and adding it to everything from skin creams to shampoo.  Here is how we are putting it to use during the trophy wife makeover.

**Update: 7/2013**  

Dear Trophy:
 I am so excited, just lost 7 pounds in 7 days on a new product I'm trying.  It is a tea from Total Life Changes (totallifechanges.com/feeltheresults).  Iaso Tea!  Angie's father had a "tea party" for men and women and introduced her to the tea and some other products that are good for your health, lowering symptoms of various illnesses and WEIGHT LOSS.  You know this Diva was up to trying it.  I am excited at the results so far and will update you as I go.  If you want to find out about it as I go on my journey you can order it at 1.888.873.1898 rep # 2467971.  They also have HCG Life Drops for people who are looking for faster Weight Loss.  We are talking 1-3 pounds per day!
***Update***




Fit N Fabulous:  Several studies have hinted that green tea provides a boost to exercise-induced weight loss. Another study, published in the February issue of the Journal of Nutrition, supports that link and shows that tummy fat may be the first to go.  I’m having a glass before a nice home work out of Yoga.  I decided to boost my bliss after the tea with some power yoga. I did 5-10 reps of each of these power moves, (google those you are unfamiliar with).
Green Tea Mask
Down Dog Crunch, Reverse Warrior to Side Angle, Bowing Warrior, Chaturanga Push-Up, Warrior 3 Core Crunch, Temple Pose and Bridge Pose with Leg Lifts.  Complete sequences and repeat.


Spaliscious Skin:  Today’s treat after cleansing my skin thoroughly, applying a green tea mask.  This warming mask promises to brighten skin and minimize pores.



Mani/Pedi miracles: I’m still loving the long wearing nature gel nails offer – but sticking to home treatments today.  So I’m trying out the Sally Hansen Powerful Acrylic Gel which promises to be as hard as wrapped nails.  The directions call for one coat application to be allowed to dry for at least 15 minutes.  It has dried to a nice shiny clear coat.  I have decided to top that with another of this spring’s color of choice a light emerald green as worn by Lauren Conrad, Miley Cyrus and Rihana.


Lipgloss &Lashes: too bad it’s staying in the house day. Well practice makes perfect.  I am perfecting a green smoky eye look worn by Kim K. and singer Leona Lewis.



Fashionista/Trophy Wife Style: Recreating a beautiful green beaded bracelet with gold charms.  The look is so TROPHY.  4 colors of beads in varying sizes strung as individual bracelets, with coordinating charms dangling from each one. Super simple with super impact! 

1 comment:

  1. Gel Nail update: CHIP Chip CHIP. After 2 days home gel nails started to chip. This was after 1 set of dish washing, a little sweeping and some jewelry making. Nothing over the top - I expected it to last at least 5-7 days. #gelnails

    ReplyDelete